Monday 6 February 2012

Cute Boobs found on a Pussy Cat




" I KNOW I'M A BIT OF A WORRIER. YOU KNOW SCARED FOR THE FUTURE. FOR EVER PUTTING UP POSTINGS. THAT MAY DISTURB YOUR CONFORMABLE BLISSFULLY IGNORANT WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW MINDS BUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. IF YOU KNOW WHATS COMING YOU CAN PREPARE. FORCES ARE AT WORK TO ENSURE EVEN AUSTRALIA GETS PUSHED EVEN FURTHER TO THE RIGHT. PLEASE LOOK AT THE POSTING I HAVE JUST PUT UP. I apologise to any one i may have offended with my posting but this one is important."

The above in quotations is part of a posting I placed on my face book page. What the posting was about is important but I'll do another blog about that. This blog will be about my growing dispar at the willingness of people in general to remain blissfully ignorant. I had put this preamble above my posting on face book to provide extra emphasis to the importance of what I had just posted. I had previously posted many simular posting all about threats to our democracy, eg sopa, collapsing environment, climate change, etc. Other than about one or two people (usually the usual suspects) I got very little if any comments or views for that matter.

I really feel like that lone voice in the wilderness. I have actually lost so called friendships over it.

I defiantly think the quality of the average person has lowered. Apathy, Apathy Apathy, party party party. Then such a big surprise when were all slaves to the super rich as we were once surfs, property of the over lord. Democracy has failed simply because the vast majority of people don't care. More importantly They think nothing will change under fascism. How funny and  how wrong they are.  People are extremely apathetic and uninterested.

If the posting isn't something funny or cute. They don't want to know. I am at a loss what to do about it.

I have it. Cute Boobs found on a Pussy Cat.

I'll set to work on it. A bit false and misleading but what can you do.





"You area lion " Funny Catpix



Ouuur





I'm gonna mold these to images together. Put in a machine gun and call it killer Kitty with Tittie.

That will roll them in and then explain the national defense authorization bill for those in the US and how kitty with Tittie will save us.

It's a work in progress. Then cute baby with attitude v's climate change is real. Ummm Hey and ummm ragging Grannie with dogs bum out to save the world- this one will be about species extinction. Man who's bum talks. Literally a talking bottom that will highlight problems in the world.

How long I can get away with this is any one's guess but what is a leftie going to do to get the message out to those who like having their heads stuck in the sand?

No comments: