Sunday 28 July 2013

The Homosexual Agenda



On ya Garret

Here was my reply

Many right wing nutters deserve there version of heaven A place free of coloreds, gays an any one with an IQ over ten. Where Brian Adams music and Justin Beiber hits are played over and over again. Where they can sing praise for Jesus for ever. Will the rest of us get to enjoy funk and Motown, fuck and enjoy our selves for the rest of time in that other place.

It seems Bishop Desmond Tutu would agree with me. 

desmond tutu hell

From an Article in the Huffington Post

He (Tutu) leaves no doubt about his opinions regarding LGTB rights (Lesbian, Gay and Transgender Rights) declaring: 
I would not worship a God who is homophobic and that is how deeply I feel about this.
He added: 
I would refuse to go to a homophobic heaven. No, I would say sorry, I mean I would much rather go to the other place.
South Africa's iconic archbishop is clearly still fighting for equality despite his retirement, as he went on to relate the gay rights issue to his country's tumultuous history, saying:
I am as passionate about this campaign as I ever was about apartheid. For me, it is at the same level.
One Last Note

Photo: Some humor, found on the Being Liberal fan page.

Posted on Addicting Info

Fuck You Garret and all who think like you.




No comments: