Thursday 16 April 2020

5G fart wafflers have infiltrated the hippy cool movement



The anti 5G movement now has a hippy lefty face. 



Sadly 5G fart wafflers have infiltrated the hippy cool movement and once that’s happened there is no argument the vegan bum fluffs will accept. 


It all a plan of the Trump lead Rockefeller New World Order. I’m telling you this because it is not just right wing nutters dominating face book with their dribble. 

Sadly there is also a left wing dribble assault on us scientifically aware people. Apparently radio waves can cause cancer. How this is possible scientifically eludes me. It does my head in. Especially given 5G radio waves are non ionizing and way below the microwave strength of a 1000 hertz require to warm water. Let alone cause cellular damage. The highest I've come across, for 5G radio waves, is over 60 hertz and that was from a conspiracy site. It is scientifically between 12 to 24 hertz. Way below the danger zone.

I'm actually am now unwelcome in certain hippy circles because of my research into 5G has proved it's harmless. (Should of kept my mouth shut. Freedom of speech is only for conspiracy theorists- sorry my bad) Karen from Armadal was right all along mannn. 

No free hippy hugs now for me and when i see a group of them coming towards me with large organic carrots. I run

"Nickie where are you? "

2 comments:

Unknown said...

breathtaking conspiracy theory.

Mr Pinco Nico said...

shore is mannn